Learn more about the people behind the Center and how they keep it ticking.
Judith A Hale. Ph.D., CPT
Principal of Hale Associates and CEO of the Center for International Credentials, LLC
Judy has been a consultant to the public and private sectors for more than 25 years. She specializes in the design of evidence-based certifications and the sustainability of major initiatives. She has written one of the most used texts on performance improvement, the Performance Consultant’s Field Guide, 2nd Edition and the most referenced book on certification, Performance-Based Certification: how to design a valid, defensible, and costs effective program 2nd Edition along with many other books related to evaluation and performance. Her latest book, The School Improvement Specialist Field Guide was co-authored by Deb Page.
Judy is known for her ability to explain complex concepts clearly. She is also known for her practicality and delivering programs and services that produce meaningful results.
Education & Awards
- B.S. Ohio State, Communications
- M.S. Miami of Ohio, Communications
- PhD Purdue, Instructional Design and Educational Computing
- Fellow, The International Board of Standards for Training, Performance, and Instruction (IBSTPI)
- IIA, Insurance School of Chicago, Management
- CPT, The International Society for Performance Improvement (ISPI)
MS, Finance, specializing in Risk Management and Investment Management
Veronika has worked with companies like Eurex Exchange and HSBC Bank. She is experienced in research, statistical analysis, analytics, and modeling, including Machine Learning models. Areas of research include Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Macroeconomic trend analysis.
Veronika is a member of the International Society for Performance Improvement (ISPI), American Mensa, and the Rotary Club. She has written articles for Training Magazine, the Performance Improvement Journal, and PerformanceExpress.
Awards and Honors
Invited to speak international conferences on:
- Beta Gamma Sigma - exclusive business honor society member
- Bloomberg Market Concepts Certificate, Zurich Risk Room (risk analysis tool by Zurich Insurance)
- Hidden cost of institutionalized ignorance
- Three-legged stool: technology, work, and people’s skills
- Hidden cost of automation on critical thinking skills
- Master of Science in Finance with Investment Management and Risk Management Concentration; Illinois Institute of Technology
- Fluent in Russian, Ukrainian, and English; learning Spanish and Chinese.