Integrity + Innovation
Managers and professionals who are tasked with designing and conducting studies to identify and validate knowledge, skills, and competencies required for creating valid assessments.
Given a mandate to oversee or develop a credential; and given the need to identify and validate the knowledge, skills, and competencies of the target audience, you will learn to:
• Explain the difference between a job, task, role, and cognitive analysis including the benefits and limitation of each
• Design and develop surveys
• Design and conduct individual interviews including structured and critical-incident
• Design and conduct group interviews including focused groups and Nominal Groups
• Design and conduct cognitive analyses
• Analyze the results of the study to identify domains and competencies
The fee includes an electronic copy of the Job, Task, and Cognitive Analyses Workbook containing a dozen rules, guidelines, and templates.
First Session: Design the Study
Rules of Interviewing
Rules of Surveying
Rules of observing people, processes, and documents
Analyze the Data
(c) Hale Associates Center, 2018, www.halecenter.org