Integrity + Innovation
Practical Analytics & Psychometrics Live & Virtual Oct 27 & 28 from 8:30 - 5:00pm Central Limited Enrollment = 20
The workshop is offered as a live 2-day program. Attendees may also join virtually. It is for the lay person involved in credentialing. This workshop provides skills in using analytics and psychometrics for credentialing and assessments along with guidance on working more effectively with psychometricians and evaluation professionals.
Given a mandate to oversee or develop a credential and require psychometric and analytic services, you will learn to:
The fee includes an electronic copy of the Practical Analytics & Psychometrics Workbook for Credentialing Professionals. The workbook contains instructions and guidelines.
Topic Outline for the Practical Analytics & Psychometrics Workshop
First Session: What is Psychometrics?
• Overview of where psychometrics plays a role in the process of creating or evaluating a credential
• What decisions benefit from psychometric input
• The importance of knowing your psychometric requirements
• What is required for evidence-centered assessment v other based assessments
• Nomenclature that will help you find consultants that will help you move your process forward
• Critical question to ask
Third Session: Guidelines for Knowledge and Skill-based assessment compared to Evidence-centered assessments
Second Session: General Integrity Guidelines
Fourth Session: Continuous Improvement
(c) Hale Associates Center, 2018, www.halecenter.org