Future of Work
What it Means for YOUR Organization
Feb. 19, 2020
Regular Registration $595
Presented by The Hale Center and
Knapp & Associates International
Who is this workshop for?
Board and staff who are future oriented, seeking to understand how critical trends are changing the workplace, and who want to implement actions today to ensure their professional development and credentialing programs will be prepared for the future.
How will you and your organization benefit from this experience?
- You’ll learn how automation, AI, and machine learning will change job roles and how to prepare your programs for the impact.
- You’ll gain insights into Gen Z: what motivates them, how they prefer to learn, what they think about professional credentials, and how to apply these insights to the design of your programs.
- You’ll discover how workforce changes, such as non-linear career journeys, side hustles & gigs, and re-skilling and up-skilling, will impact the design of your programs.
- You’ll explore how “new” credential types (e.g., micro-credentials) and credential frameworks (e.g., stackable credentials) can help you to better address the needs of today’s (and tomorrow’s) workforce.
- You will receive a Toolkit that includes:
What our participants say
- A process for analyzing how the future of work will (and is) impacting your members
- A checklist for evaluating how well your programs align with the future of work
- A product design guide to aide you in creating and redesigning your programs
“Judy and Lenora presented a well-researched and well-organized workshop for us on the Future of Work. The trends they selected were directly impacting the future of work and the case studies and change management exercises were thoughtful and immediately applicable the next day back at the office.”
Rose Noxon, PHD, CPT
President, International Society for Performance Improvement
“Judith Hale and Lenora Knapp created a most interactive and engaging workshop! Learning about “The Future of Work” enabled participants from several industries, government, academic institutions and non-profits to work together on practical exercises and case studies. Concepts and tools can be immediately applied in the workplace.”
Dr. Nancy Crain Burns, CPT,
International Society for Performance Improvement, Board of Directors
“We don’t have the time or resources to pull together and synthesize all this information. You’ve made it doable for us to prepare for the future.”
“The case studies were realistic and helped me to tie together and apply everything I learned in the workshop.”
“The level of collaboration and learning which this workshop fostered was amazing!”
Contact us now to learn more:
Judy Hale, PhD, firstname.lastname@example.org
Lenora G. Knapp, PhD, email@example.com
$495 Early Bird ends Jan 24th. $525 Regular registration ends Feb 7th