Integrity + Innovation
Professionals who are tasked with conducting studies to identify and validate required knowledge, skills, and competencies to support the creation of training, education, assessments, and certifications or micro-credentials. This workshop satisfies one of the requirements for the Certified Assessment and Credentialing Professional (CACP) designation. Participants may also earn a micro-credential by choosing one type of analysis to use as a performance demonstration for their micro-credential:
• Job/Task Analysis (JTA)
• Practice Analysis (PA)
• Cognitive Analysis (CA)
Given a mandate to design and oversee a project to identify and validate the knowledge, skills, and competencies of a target audience, you will learn to:
• Design a job, task, practice, and cognitive analysis.
• Manage sampling, content/construct, and administrative errors that threaten the validity and utility of the findings.
• Identify and sample stakeholders whose opinions should be included in the study.
• Design and conduct Open, Observation, and Critical-Incident interviews.
• Design and conduct Focus Groups and Nominal Groups.
• Conduct Cognitive Analyses.
• Conduct Document Checks/Reviews.
• Design and develop Surveys.
The fee includes a digital copy of the Job, Task, and Cognitive Analyses Workbook containing a dozen job-aids including guidelines and templates.
(c) Hale Associates Center, 2018, www.halecenter.org